We're an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company including broadcast TV, radio & newspapers. We also employ 100+ digital sites and services operating in 20+ media markets and reaches approximately 52m people weekly.
This position manages programmatic advertising campaigns for multiple clients through the purchase and optimization of digital display, video, and audio media via technology platforms. This person will recommend and execute campaign improvements to maintain and grow agency and direct advertiser accounts. This person will need to rapidly learn and adopt new technology platforms to achieve business results and teach what they know to others. Data is central to the success of this role and the person in it must be comfortable with Excel spreadsheets and other analytic and reporting tools to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Develop digital media plans leveraging data and insights from programmatic platforms and planning and forecasting tools.
• Create media plans as part of the pre-sales proposal process for programmatic digital display, video, and audio advertising that support client goals, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
• Validate and adjust media plans as part of the post-sales campaign setup process to ensure they are still aligned properly with client KPI’s.
- Onboard new clients and campaigns while adhering to strict service level agreements (SLA’s).
• Confirm all pre-launch information is available in the order management system and workflow tools to complete campaign setup.
• Collaborate with other teams to address gaps or challenges preventing the on-time launch of campaigns.
• Configure new client accounts and campaigns for digital display, video, and audio in our programmatic demand-side platforms.
- Perform ongoing campaign management and optimization to meet client goals, objectives, and KPI’s.
• Monitor campaign delivery and budget pacing and make adjustments when those elements are off-track.
• Monitor primary and secondary performance metrics and adjust budgets, targeting, and the overall media mix to improve them over the duration of the campaigns.
• Collaborate with creative, analytics, and tag management teams to troubleshoot problems that may arise with campaign assets and performance.
- Provide thought leadership on programmatic technology.
• Become an expert on identifying and executing best practices for our programmatic platforms and maintain a strong depth of knowledge of the programmatic advertising industry.
• Assist sales leadership and training teams to identify ways to grow programmatic revenue while achieving client’s goals.
• Provide clear communication to, and collaborate with, other digital media planning resources on programmatic strategies, campaign performance expectations, and other key information.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university.
• Preferred field of study in Marketing, but not required.
• 2-5 years of digital advertising campaign management experience in display, video, and/or audio
• Experience managing digital marketing campaigns within DSP interfaces
• Experience in applying campaign analytics and audience data to digital marketing campaigns.
• Understand how to translate media objectives and strategies into programmatic campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms (video, display, audio, native).
• Deep knowledge of the capabilities of supply-side and demand-side platforms, ad servers, real-time bidding, ad exchanges, and conversion tracking.
• Strong and proven customer service experience
• Strong organizational and process management skills
• Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
• Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
• Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Results oriented with great attention to detail
• Able to apply creative thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
• Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule or after hours when required