SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER - CONTRACT ROLE
Location: Remote; Must be in Eastern time zone
This is a contract role. Must be willing to be paid as a 1099 contractor. Visa sponsorship NOT available.
Looking for Sr. DevOps Engineers for our client, a successful consulting firm who are experts in Financial Services, Healthcare, Hospitality and Manufacturing/Logistics. The firm is committed to understanding the unique business goals of their clients to ultimately provide the highest level of satisfaction and optimal results.
You should be flexible and able to apply your analytical problem-solving skills in what are often ambiguous environments. If you thrive in a challenging environment, demanding of innovative solutions, you will be in good company here.
- Join a development team currently working on an innovative digital platform.
- Design, code, test, program and maintain the complex custom-build solutions.
- Actively participate in all team activities and follow defined methodologies. This can include everything from daily stand-ups to documentation standards.
- Develop and deploy small enhancements, as needed
- Support the production environment and triage production issues, as needed
- Support integration and migration work, as needed
- Full-stack development experience, 5+ years experience
- Knowledge of DevOps and related Agile methodologies
- Experience with these specific technologies:
- Angular JS
- J Query
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure Cloud Services
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experience working with business stakeholders and communicating across functions