Digital Account Manager (NYC)
New York, United States · Sales
We are a team of extraordinary people pioneering transaction marketing, in 7+ offices around the world with heavy presence in the Sydney and New York markets. We make powerful connections with consumers at the very moment they’re most receptive to marketing messages and offers, when they’ve just made an online transaction with trusted brands like Ticketmaster or eBay.
The role of Digital Account Manager is suited to a candidate who is wishing to build a successful career in Sales and Account Management, in a company with unlimited growth potential. The right candidate will ideally have 2-3+ years client-facing sales and/or Account Management experience in digital.
We are looking for strategic and creative contributors who understand that a customer-centric approach is key in growing successful relationships. The Digital Account Manager will contribute to the company's accelerated growth in the Northern Hemisphere by managing and growing key client relationships through platform and product expertise, data-informed measurement and growth strategies, and a solutions-driven approach. The right candidate will understand how to successfully drive revenue through strategic negotiations and optimizations, with a heavy focus on consultative sales and client service.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Relationship Management
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships with key stakeholders and/or designated media agencies
- Retain relationships & tactically grow revenue within vertical-specific account portfolio
- Measurement & Optimization
- Oversee results delivery through daily metrics tracking and strategic proposals
- Ensure client goals are met through proactive management and optimization
- Project Management
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients, campaigns, strategies in an organized and meticulous manner
- Act as a liaison between multiple internal teams (Operations, Product, Marketing, Sales) to ensure successful setup and maintenance of accounts
- Creative Problem Solving
- Desire to create innovative solutions with the core suite of products to maximize client ROI and ability to scale with us
- Optimistic outlook and "can-do" approach
- Proven: You have a Bachelor's degree & 2-3 years experience in a client-facing account management role across digital media, marketing or digital sales with 2+ years in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Polished: You will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, you must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally. You are an effective communicator and ensure all communication, both external and internal, reflects the company culture.
- Dedicated: You can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. You are resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Strategic: You are a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Communicative: You keep others in the company informed and up to date on your priorities, current tasks and work completed. You are consistently looking for ways to improve yourself professionally and you encourage constructive criticism of your work.
- Understanding/Knowledge working with digital-specific metrics (Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Click, CPM, Return on Ad Spend, ROI, Open Rates/Bounce Rates, etc.)
- (Preferred) Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, G-Suite products, Adobe Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot (not required but viewed favorably)
- (Preferred) Knowledge of Email Marketing best practices and systems
- Competitive Salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, which means all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Company end of quarter training and global events 4 times a year
- Premium health insurance for your whole family
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets