Manager of Data & Analytics
- Proactive high-level analysis of 1st and 3rd party ad delivery to ensure campaigns pace and deliver in full on a weekly and monthly basis
- Generate weekly reports for executive management and Sales to help inform of inventory trends and potential issues.
- Inform supply reporting and analytics: deliver media forecasts and revenue pipeline for syndication partners
- Interact with finance, billing, and ad operations teams to resolve reporting discrepancies
- Work with finance on monthly campaign reconciliation
- Report on relevant data points to manage digital ad sales business
- Develop performance media benchmarks
- Generate indirect & direct sell through rate reports
- Prepare short-term and long-term product sales forecasts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 1-3 years of online advertising or financial analytical experience.
- Advanced Excel a must (pivot tables, Vlookup).
- Knowledge of Google DFP preferred.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Extremely proactive, self-sufficient and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks in a timely manner.
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across departments.
- Eager to learn multiple aspects of the digital media landscape.