Senior Manager of Ad Operations
- Understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site
- Oversee a team of 2 skilled Campaign Managers by providing mentoring and training
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- Identify, analyze, and problem-solve any campaign issues, including tracking and delivery
- Ensure a high level of customer service with all external clients/agencies
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments on all levels of campaign both pre and post launch (Sales, Post Studios, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Create product opportunities tied to potential ad revenue
- Work across organizations to help develop site and ad products.
- Test new programmatic vendors
- Sets up vendors in tech stack while resolving first level issues
- Maintains and optimizes programmatic campaigns within DFP
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years minimum of online operations experience
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly DFP
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments.
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS preferred