The Digital AdOps Campaign Manager is responsible for the implementation and management of advertiser’s campaigns throughout their lifetime. This is an analysis and client support role for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in high growth environment. The role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of digital client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account.
Additionally, you'll troubleshoot and resolve site and advertiser issues, requiring you to handle clients with grace and confidence while working closely with account management team(s) and internal departments. Patient, adaptable and dedicated, you also possess great time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- The Campaign Manager is expected to understand site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products available on our site.
- Implementation and management of online advertising campaigns.
- Monitor delivery of campaign from beginning to end and optimizing as needed.
- Monitor OSI delivery and find ways to optimize based on clients success metrics.
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical and proprietary tools.
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization.
- Interact with internal as well as external clients including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling and updates for customers, including rich media ad placements.
- Prepare and edit HTML code used to deliver ad creative.
- Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management.
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies.
- Traffic on all mobile devices, including iphone, ipad and android.
- 1-2 years minimum of online ad trafficking experience.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly DART for Advertisers & Publishers (DFA/DFP).
- Understanding of order entry platforms, particularly DART Sales Manager (DSM).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments.
- Knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags (Mediaplex, Atlas, and Doubleclick etc).
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS preferred.