Digital Revenue Solutions Director - Video
The Digital Revenue Solutions Director for Video is responsible for leading both the strategic and operational elements of key revenue growth initiatives for Video and delivering new revenue driving solutions to our video customers. This includes:
- Setting the sales strategy for Video revenue growth initiatives.
- Lead efforts to launch/test/measure new revenue driving solutions for video in their early and developing stages.
- Establishing best practices on how to improve the value these solutions provide to customers.
- Implementing a feedback loop to revenue/product leadership (gathered during testing/measuring) to help inform their decisions on both business and product strategy.
The Revenue Solutions Director for Video will also coordinate with other members of the Revenue Solutions team; both with owners of other overlapping revenue growth initiatives in their region as well as with their counter-parts in other regions to ensure alignment and utilization of the complimentary skill sets of other team members for specific projects. The Revenue Solutions Director for Video will quarterback the launch of new revenue driving solutions to market and coordinate closely with leaders/members of the revenue, product, engineering, people, finance, and legal teams (+ more) to ensure a successful launch.
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience both with consulting customers 1-to-1 as well as with coordinating key projects that scale across teams & customers. This individual should also have excellent knowledge of Advertising Technology sales, the Digital Advertising market for Video, Video AdTech companies, and the top Video publishers in the space.
Most importantly, the Revenue Solutions Director for Video should be able to apply both the art and science of determining how to make use of our solutions/tools/features to solve problems and increase revenue for our video customers.
- Lead and organize projects and tasks required to launch and grow new revenue growth initiatives.
- Set the sales strategy for revenue growth initiatives including building a sales pipeline of target customers and develop sales messaging.
- Test and measure new revenue driving solutions for customers.
- Develop best practices for customers and internal teams to utilize new tools/features to increase revenue.
- Establish a feedback loop that connects customer and internal stakeholder feedback into our business and product strategy decisions.
- Act as a knowledge expert for our revenue driving solutions for both customers and team members.
- 5 years in a consultative position for Advertising Technology.
- Successful track record of working with and enabling sales & services people.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high focus and energy.
- Experience in leading revenue growth initiatives where best practices are not yet well defined.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and collaboration skills.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven.
- High familiarity with Advertising Technology systems and features.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel), Google (Gmail, Calendar, Docs).
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.