About the Company:
We are a powerful, location-based audience and insights platform that organizes a wide variety of consumer activity data around a precise location base map at massive scale. We use a detailed understanding of location and consumer activity to reach a targeted audience, and also to derive powerful insights about consumer behavior to inform market and business strategies for national brands.
We're looking for an individual with a strong market research background who understands the value of uncovering valuable insights from our location intelligence data. This position will require an analytical and strategic mind that is able to absorb large amounts of data while having the capability to see beyond the data to provide insights. This individual will be responsible for understanding and delivering compelling insights and stories that support our business, derived from our data.
- Develop unique, custom, complex brand and research approaches to answer client’s critical business questions
- Analyze Data to create compelling, insightful storylines to help clients better understand their business needs
- Will be well-versed in the research process which includes reviewing the collected data, authoring reports and making business-oriented recommendations to clients
- Translating complex datasets into findings and condensing insights from the data into coherent narratives
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Drive Creative Solutions: new methodologies, new ways of solving problems using our data and finding new ways to improve efficiency
- Working cross-functionally with multiple departments
- 6-10 years of related work experience within media research/analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Top Tier University with a degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc. Advanced Degree highly desirable
- Exceptional analytical skills, paired with an ability to distill critical insights from complex data and explain findings to clients in a simple, actionable manner
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research methodology experience
- Strong verbal communication skills and experience with client presentations and meetings