We are seeking an experienced Account Executive, Data Solutions individual to join our data, measurement, and analytics sales team. This is a quota carrying role and you are responsible for driving revenue for our audience, measurement and data solutions from digital teams. You are responsible for prospecting new business, evangelizing our solutions within agency and advertiser digital teams and uncovering opportunities to sell-in location data.
In this role you will consult with prospects to uncover needs so our audience, measurement and data products can be properly positioned around these needs to maximize each product’s value proposition. You will work a book of business, leveraging a cross-functional team comprised of technical, business development and media sales executives as resources to penetrate digital marketing teams with our products.
- Meet/exceed revenue targets by selling our audience, measurement and data solution into the world’s largest agencies and marketers
- Utilize an evangelical sales approach to educate and drive demand for our audience data within programmatic teams
- Cold call, build and manage an extensive pipeline of visitation measurement prospects, working in a disciplined way to bring deals to closure
- Consult with clients to solve client problems using insights from location data, effectively positioning our audience, measurement and data solutions to fulfill these needs
- Think strategically, execute tactically and work in a disciplined way to close a combination of mid-tier and larger, complex agreements
- Clearly communicate the use cases clients are trying to solve for to our technical team so we can craft solutions that fulfill client’s needs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience working within the digital ecosystem, specifically consulting with buy-side clients on data and technology recommendations
- Consultative seller with a hunter mentality and consistent over-achievement to quota
- Strong network of data and analytics decision makers within digital teams and Fortune 500 companies, including but not limited to programmatic teams within agencies and marketers.
- Work independently, problem-solving within ambiguous situations and strives to build working team relationships across cross-functional disciplines to deliver solutions to customers
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills, both in person and working phone/webcast deals
- A track record of consistently meeting/beating quota achievement while developing enduring client/partner relationships
- Disciplined seller who manages their pipeline and can accurately project where deals are at in the pipeline
- Experience in highly competitive markets with a winning attitude and insatiable desire to succeed
- Customer-focused mentality and enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university