Men's Content Publisher
We are looking for a high-performing, experienced sales executive (title based on experience) to lead branded partnerships within a defined territory in the East region. This position requires an individual with a passion for content-driven advertising, as the primary focus will be maintaining and growing brand sales partnerships for our Fortune 500 clients. A successful candidate is excited about our content, comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, and will bring energy and passion to everything they do. This position will collaborate with Account Management, Brand Strategy and our content teams, all with the goal of elevating content through ad partnerships. Candidates will have 3+ years of successfully selling digital programs to both agencies and clients directly.
- Prospect for clients, pitch new business, and generate sales.
- Hit or exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Introduce our brands and agencies through meetings, speaking opportunities, and written materials.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Resignation Media’s products, programs, partnerships, and editorial slate.
- Lead RFP sales cycle and drive all pro-active opportunities for your client list while collaborating with Sales Planning and Integrated Marketing.
- Own Salesforce responsibilities associated with your client list.
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business.
- Convey client feedback with recommendations based on this feedback to sales leadership and Integrated Marketing.
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities .
- 3+ years of successfully selling digital programs to both agency and direct clients, ideally in the content-driven market.
- A proven leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with excellent negotiation skills.
- Must be savvy with PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Online marketing or sales dev experience with knowledge and familiarity of comScore and Nielsen.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and good management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and task oriented.
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.